RV maintenance can make a huge difference between a reliable camper and a major sink. While doing maintenance RV roof takes the utmost priority, because it’s the roof which takes the toughest toll while on the road so preventative maintenance of the roof should be done on a regular basis. Whether its RV leaks or roof wear & tear, EPDM Liquid Roof provides 360 degree protection to RV roof.
How It Works on Your RV Roof?
· Before applying Liquid Roof or any other coating make sure it is compatible to use on your RV roof surface. Consult your RV manual for confirmation. You also have to prep and clean the RV roof from dirt, debris, loose material and oil residues.
· Liquid Roof water proofs the RV after application even if it starts raining you don’t need to worry. However, it will take few hours to cure and dry. Throughout the curing process you will find Liquid Roof conforms to almost any surface, whether horizontal or vertical.
· Liquid RV Roof is specifically designed for RVs and mobile homes. When applied it created a seamless membrane enough to provide you with complete waterproofing across any seam.
· Roof caulking and coating are two different roofing materials having their own usefulness. However, you can still apply Liquid Roof around roof mounted AC units or roof flashings.
· Liquid Roof is synthetic rubber EPDM but in liquid form, which means it will not chalk out like sheet EPDM and will work on areas where sheet EPDM could not effectively coat.
What tools do you need to install it?
You will need only basic pair of tools to install Liquid Roof.
· An electric drill (corded)
· A roller
· A squeegee for larger applications
· Mineral spirits to help with cleanup
To conclude, EPDM Liquid Roof provides immense benefits with only single coat providing protection for 17 years. What else you need …!!Have any question? Call 855-281-0940 or visit,https://www.liquidroofcoatings.com/ or visit,https://www.liquidroofcoatings.com/what-you-need-to-know-about-liquid-epdm-roof-coatings.html to understand EPDM liquid roofing.